Health & Fitness
- I’m still focused on a carnivore diet. I mainly eat ground beef, beef liver and eggs with a few tins of sardines or mackerel thrown in as snacks. I’m still fine-tuning it. I love cheese but I’m not sure it’s working for me. It may have to go.
- I’ve just completed the Resistance Band Training 28 Challenge. I loved it and I’m looking forward to the next twelve months now that I’ve become a gym member.
- I’m still doing my Tai Chi/Qigong at home. I’ve had to stop classes due to work commitments, hopefully, that may change soon.
- Now I’ve got, Hunter, a Great Dane 8-month-old puppy I’ve picked up my daily walking. It’s not easy, legs are dead by the end of the day.
What I’m Working On
- My workshop is getting a makeover! Plans are underway to create more storage and install new machinery.
- Working on new wardrobes. Just trimming and painting left to go.
- I’ve designed a new piece of ‘interactive’ kids furniture. Now on to the prototype stage. My granddaughter (test pilot) will be getting a special gift this year!
What I’m Reading
- Meditations: The Philosophy Classic by Donald Robertson.
- The Practicing Stoic: A Philosophical User’s Manual by Ward Farnsworth.
- How to Think Like a Roman Emperor by Donald Robertson.
- Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy / Roger Cockrell.
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday.
- The Daily Stoic Journal by Ryan Holiday.
What I’m Listening to
- My top podcast this month has been Peak Human with Dr Ben Bikman. A bucket load of hot info.
Now is inspired by Derek Sivers